Double bed room竟然不是“双床房”!订房千万别闹笑话

说起旅游的趣事,今天听一个外国朋友说,他和一个中国哥们一起到泰国旅游,中国朋友在酒店订房的时候,竟然跟前台说:“We want a double bed room.”。

外国朋友一听,尴尬地赶紧说,“No,no,no, we need a twin room, please.”

Double bed room竟然不是“双床房”!订房千万别闹笑话

相信有的同学还没搞懂,到底什么意思啊!

其实,两个人想表达的意思都是想要一个双床房,但是中国的哥们说double bed room可不是双床房,而是适合两个人睡的大床房,是不是很尴尬呢!那么双床房就是twin room,有两张床,也就是我们常说的标间。大家千万不要弄混了哦!

句型

I would like a … room.

我想要一个……的房间。

例子

I would like a twin room for 3 nights.

我想要一个双床房,住三晚。

为大家整理一下:

Double bed room竟然不是“双床房”!订房千万别闹笑话

双床房/标准间:twin room

Double bed room竟然不是“双床房”!订房千万别闹笑话

大床房:double room

Double bed room竟然不是“双床房”!订房千万别闹笑话

单人房:single room


出国旅游住酒店必备英文

一:预订酒店

Can I reserve a hotel room here?

我能预订一个房间吗?

I’d like to reserve a hotel room for tonight.

我想今天晚上预订一个房间。

Do you have a hotel guide?

你有酒店指南吗?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

你能推荐一个经济点的酒店吗?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

这有一个低于每晚50美元的酒店吗?

Could you recommend a hotel in the city centre?

你能推荐一个在市中心的酒店吗?

I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station.

我想住在火车站附近的酒店。

Double bed room竟然不是“双床房”!订房千万别闹笑话

Can I have a wake-up call, please?

你们有电话叫早服务吗?

Can I have a room overlooking the river / castle / park / cathedral, please?

可以给我一个看得到河、城堡、公园、教堂的房间吗?

Does the hotel have a swimming pool?

你们酒店有游泳池吗?

(a restaurant / bar / gym 餐厅、酒吧、健身房)

I’d like a room with bath.

我想要一间有浴室的房间。

How much is the room charge?

这间房间收费多少?

How much is a single room with a bath?

带浴室的单人间收费多少?

I’d like a room with a shower.

我想要一个可以冲凉的房间。

I’d like a twin room.

我想要一个双人间。

I’ll take that room.

我想要那间房。

I would like to stay for…nights, please.

我要住……晚。

How much is it per night?

每晚多少钱?

Does it include tax and service charge?

这包括税和服务费吗?

Is breakfast included?

包括早餐吗?

Do you need a deposit?[dpzt]

需要押金吗?

Is there a discount for staying several days?

多住几天有折扣吗?

Can you recommend another hotel?

你能推荐另一间酒店吗?

Do you know any cheaper hotels?

你知道有便宜点的酒店吗?

Where is the hotel?

这个酒店在哪里?

How can I get there?

我怎么到那里

How long does it take on foot?

步行需要多长时间?

Is there a youth hotel here?

这有青年旅社吗?

Can I have a youth hotel list?

能给我一张青年旅社的清单吗?

I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我会晚到,但请保留我的预订。

Double bed room竟然不是“双床房”!订房千万别闹笑话


二.入住酒店

My name is ABC.

我是ABC。

I have a reservation for [name].

我用……的名字预订了房间。

Here is my confirmation slip.

这是我的确认信。

Check in, please.

登记。

What is the check-out time?

退房时间是几点?

I have no reservation. Do you have a single room available?

我没有预定,请问还有单人间吗?

Can I get a room for tonight?

我想要今天晚上的房间。

I’d like a quiet room.

我想要一个安静的房间。

I’d like a room on the upper level.

我想住在上层的房间。

I’d like a room with a nice view( a balcony).

我想要一个有阳台的房间。

Is there a TV set?

这个有电视吗?

Is hot water available any time?

全天提供热水吗?

May I see the room?

我可以看看房间吗?

Do you have any bigger (better/cheaper)?

你有间更大的(更好的,更便宜的)吗?

Would you fill in this registration form?

你能填一下这个注册表吗?

Do you accept credit card (traveler’s check)?

你们接受信用卡(旅行支票)吗?

May I have the key, please?

能给我钥匙吗?

Would you have my baggage sent up?

你们收到我的行李了吗?

Can you keep my valuables?

你能帮我保管贵重物品吗?

Where is dining room?

餐厅在哪里?

Is there also a cafeteria?

这里有自助餐厅吗?

What time does the dining room open?

餐厅几点开门?

What time can I have breakfast?

早餐几点开放?

Can I have breakfast in my room?

我可以在房间吃早餐吗?

Is there a beauty salon (barbershop) ?

这里有美容院(理发店吗)?

Does someone here speak Chinese?

这里有人说中文吗?

Could you keep this baggage until 4 o’clock?

4点之前你能保管我的行李吗?

May I have my baggage back?

我可以取走我的行李吗?

Can I have a card with the hotel address?

能给我一张有酒店地址的名片吗?

Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here?

能给我张观光巴士的票吗?

Where is the nearest subway station?

最近的地铁站在哪里?

How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi?

从这里乘出租车到飞机场需要多长时间?

Could you make reservations for a restaurant (tour/musical) for me?

你能帮我预订个餐馆(观光/音乐会)?

What time do you close the front door?

你们几点关前门?

I’ll be back late tonight.

我今晚会晚回来.

Are there any letters (massages) for me?

这有给我的信(口信)吗?

Do you have room service?

你有房间服务吗?

Double bed room竟然不是“双床房”!订房千万别闹笑话

三.客房服务

This is room 316. I’d like a blanket, please.

这是316房,请给我一张毛毯。

I’d like a wake-up call, please.

请给我一个起床提醒.

What time?

几点?

7 o’clock tomorrow morning.

明早7点.

Your room number, please.

你的房间号码.

I’d like a pot of boiled water.

我想要壶开水.

Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

请给我一些冰块和水.

How long does it take?

需要多长时间?

As soon as possible, please.

越快越好.

I’d like shampoo (hair conditioner/a drier/a bath towel/a match) .

我想要洗发液(护发素/吹风机/浴巾/火柴)

I’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow.

我想订明早的早餐.

What would you like to have for breakfast?

你早餐想要点什么?

I’d like orange juice, two eggs, over easy, with ham and French fries, and Coffee, please.

我想要橙汁,两个鸡蛋,两面煎,和火腿,炸薯条和咖啡.

About what time shall we bring it?

大约几点我给你送去?

My breakfast still hasn’t arrived. Please bring it right away.

我的早餐还没有到。请立刻送来.

Good morning. Here’s a menu, sir.

早上好,这是菜单,先生.

Double bed room竟然不是“双床房”!订房千万别闹笑话

暂无评论

加载更多